About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of three beautiful girls. I"m happily married to my wonderful husband of eleven years. I enjoy reading, hiking, traveling, and making memories with my family and friends. Most importantly, I love spending time with my heavenly Father. He has given my life purpose and meaning and I am overwhelmed by His love and mercy.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Back in the Saddle

Here I am again. It's been a while, but it's time to refocus on my writing. As I type this I can hear the song "Back in the Saddle Again" playing in my head. I can't help but grin as I think about it. I'm seriously amused.

Anyhow, being a mom keeps me very busy. I'll write as I go and post when it's ready. Writing is definitely a lifestyle that must develop over time and I am up for the challenge. So, wish me well as I endeavor to form new habits followed by great results.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment