About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of three beautiful girls. I"m happily married to my wonderful husband of eleven years. I enjoy reading, hiking, traveling, and making memories with my family and friends. Most importantly, I love spending time with my heavenly Father. He has given my life purpose and meaning and I am overwhelmed by His love and mercy.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Secrets of the Vine for Women review

Secrets of the Vine for Women is an easy read based on John 15. I have read Secrets of the Vine and enjoyed the women's version since it goes into more depth on how it would apply to me as a woman. The study guide is a nice addition for studying individually or in a group. The reason I would not recommend this book is because I cannot agree with the teaching that sickness is a form of discipline from God. Other than that, it is a good book.


I received Secrets of the Vine for Women free from Waterbrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment